Accounts Receivable Systems
|Onyx pro 2015
|12||Accounts Receivable Management System|
|Sales Management System|
|Distribution Management System|
|Maintenance Service Management System|
Accounts Receivable System is used for defining and classifying customers, managing customers data, following up sales and collection transactions through fast and detailed reports and analyzing customers indebtedness.
The Most Important Functions:
- Coding promoters, representatives, collectors and drivers data; and then linking them with their accounts in General Ledger.
- Opening customers’ accounts, inputting their detailed data and linking them with collectors and representatives according to their areas and route lines.
- Specifying special price for customers; defining credit period and debt limit; and encoding free quantities, discounts, commissions, …etc.
- Inputting all customers transactions and discounts; scheduling their indebtedness, inputting representative collections; and calculating customers and representative.
- Classifying customers to classes according to standards of multiple evaluation such repayment rate, net sales or profit margin, …etc.
The Most Important Features:
- Providing control on customer indebtedness, credit period and period allow for each client.
- Issuing customers’ accounts statements, debts ages reports in various options for debt reports as well as linking with multiple years to ensure the right calculation of debt age.
- monitoring extra discounts for customers and linking those extra discounts with sale transaction to ensure returning them when returns occur.
- Issuing reports of representatives, collectors and commissions as well as evaluating their performance.
Accounts Receivable System impacts on Inventory Management System. Onyx Pro Systems integrate in exchange of impact on sales and warehouses in all of cases of organization activities.