Accounts Payable Systems
|Onyx Pro 2015
|Bank Credits System|
|17||Vendors Management System|
|Purchases Management System|
Accounts Payable is system for defining vendors, vendors data management, following up all related to them, analyzing their levels, and their accruals reports.
The Most Important Functions:
- Opening vendors account as well as inputting its detailed data and all its links as one account linked to group.
- Carrying out system transactions such as requests of quotation, purchase, and release in addition to purchase orders, supply, and …etc.
- Writing and issuing vendors contracts to follow up their implementation and the other procedures.
- Identifying vendor indebtedness document when you make payment.
- Inputting vendors invoices and following up accruals.
The Most Important Features:
- Following up due dates of vendor indebtedness and debts ages credited to organization account.
- Monitoring free items, discounts, and commissions for any defined period.
- Issuing miscellaneous detailed and overall reports for vendors and accrued invoices.
Accounts Payable System is fully integrated with Onyx Pro systems.