Accounts Payable Systems
|Onyx Pro 2015
|Bank Credits System|
|Vendors Management System|
|18||Purchases Management System|
Purchases Management is system to manage purchase transactions procedures in all stages. It depends on competition; as well as declares purchases standards and specifications.
The Most Important Functions:
- Issuing and validating purchase requests in all different departments of company.
- Inputting vendors quotations and studying them to select the best.
- Coding vendors discounts and free quantities by item.
- Issuing purchases invoices, delivery permissions, and purchase returns invoices.
- Calculating purchases costs, discounts, and cost per unit with expenses.
The Most Important Features:
- The capability of distributing purchases expenses through options based on items groups classification in different percentages.
- The multiplicity of warehouses in purchase orders, invoices and delivery permissions.
- Following up delivery dates of purchases batches.
- Issuing detailed and overall reports for purchase transactions in multiple options such as purchase invoices, returns and net purchases.
- The capability of handling services as classified items to carry out procurement procedures on them.
Purchases Management System is a mediator between the organization’s vendors of goods and its warehouses. It is fully integrated module with Onyx Pro systems.