Human Capital Management
Time Attendance Management
|ONYX Pro ERP
HR Management Systems
|19||Attendance Management System|
|Payroll Management System|
|HR Management System|
Fingerprint & Time Attendance System ensures approving the actual working hours as well as payment the actual cost; and contributes to applying polices that increase efficiency and productivity for the organization.
The Most Important Functions:
- Configuring settings of the actual working hours, leave, and permissions.
- Defining working periods, and shifts charts according to the organizational structure.
- Reading staff fingerprints during their time in and time out via fingerprint reader device.
- Issuing permissions, work duties, and staff tasks as well as approving them according the organization system.
- Automatic calculation of working hours from actual work schedule and saving them.
- Calculating the actual hours of attendance, absence overtime and late hours and posting them automatically to the monthly accruals statements for employees.
- Displaying time reports with multiple options for absence, late hours and overtime.
The Most Important Features:
- Monitoring administrative operations such as (permissions, work duties, tasks, …etc.) and approving them before their impact on the actual work hours.
- Monitoring staff leaves and balances according to the organization policy.
- Issuing attendance and time out records according to pre-defined regulations in attendance policy.
- Archiving history data records at the level of each employee to be used at any time.
- Issuing statistical and detailed reports that contribute to staff adherence evaluation.
Time Attendance Management System is fully integrated with Payroll Management System and Human Resources Management System.