Specilized Systems in Miscellaneous Fields
|Onyx Pro 2015
Linkable Systems with Onyx Pro Package
|Onyx Pro Lite System|
|Shareholders Accounts Management System|
|MRP Management System|
|Transfer & Exchange System|
POS System is used by cashiers to manage and organize payment of clients purchases amounts quickly and easily in retails and shoping malls.
The Most Important Functions:
- Direct selling via automatic reading for items barcodes and issuing the client’s invoice.
- Receiving the invoice amount in any defined currency of the system and in various methods of payment (cash, on credit, credit card, purchase coupons, returned invoice).
- Handling promotional offers and discount rates on sold goods.
- Processing and monitoring cash returns and replacements according to the organization policy.
- Inputting clearances of cashiers’ sales and daily financial imprests ; matching them with actual sales; generating entries of deficit or surplus differences automatically.
- Posting total sales and returns every day for each cashier by the points of sales he/she used.
The Most Important Features:
- The capability of selling directly on main server or on sub servers to be posted later to the main server.
- The capability of defining a POS to receive cash and other points for selling and issuing invoices.
- Quick transaction of selling accurately and efficiently with the capability of keyboard configuration for specific items.
- Issuing multiple reports in detailed options for cash and on credit sales, discounts, returns, net sales and …etc. at the level of every point of sale and cashier (user).
- Handling the weighted items via updating their data and prices in scales.
- Monitoring cashiers (users) sales and transactions of points in addition to getting statistical indicators for that.
- The capability to specifying the level of pricing for POS when needed.
- Granting clients of on credit secret numbers as well as monitoring their indebtedness ceiling.
POS System is fully integrated with Sales, Inventory and GL systems.